Steps on opening an online account:
Step 1Fill in your details in form below and submit.
Step 2After submission, a salesman will contact you via call or email to advise you with the complete requirements.
Step 3Fill up and sign the Customer Account Information Form (CAIF) and send a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org *for Individual Account (Individual CAIF) *for Corporate Account (Corporate CAIF)
Dividends and Rights
|Company Name||Symbol||Type||Value||Ex-Div Date||Record Date||Date Payable|
|Ayala Corporation||ACPB1||Cash||PhP6.56250||Oct 13, 2017||Oct 18, 2017||Nov 15, 2017|
|Ayala Corporation||ACPB2||Cash||PhP6.96875||Oct 04, 2017||Oct 09, 2017||Nov 05, 2017|
|GT Capital Holdings, Inc.||GTPPB||Cash||Php12.7373||Sep 28, 2017||Oct 3, 2017||Oct 27, 2017|
|GT Capital Holdings, Inc.||GTPPA||Cash||Php11.5748||Sep 28, 2017||Oct 3, 2017||Oct 27, 2017|
|Ayala Corporation||ACPB1||Cash||PhP6.56250||Jul 17, 2017||Jul 20, 2017||Aug 15, 2017|
- Authorization to Pick-up Certifications
- Authorization to Pick-up Cheque
- BA Signature Card for Corporate Account
- BA Signature Card for Individual Account
- Customer Account Information Form
- Discretionary Account Agreement
- Online Trading Facility Agreement
- Request for EQ Trade
- Request for Fund Withdrawal
- Request for Upliftment
Frequently Asked Questions
BA Securities, Inc. is a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE). The company is licensed under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a broker and dealer and is registered with the Central Bank of the Philippines as a non-bank financial intermediary of non-quasi banking functions. It is one of the few stockbrokers authorized by the Bureau of Treasury to trade Small Denominated Bonds (SDTB) that are listed in the PSE. The SDTB were traded in 2000 and matured in 2004. Most of our clients are financial institutions and as a PSE Trading Participant, some of our foreign counterparties are based in the Asia-Pacific region. BA Securities gives importance to “customer care”. We endeavour to provide the best in research, trading, and portfolio supervision in speculative, conservative and growth investments. Care is given in assisting the clients in managing their funds to pursue their portfolio objectives.
How do I open an online trading account?
- Client shall print and fill up the Customers Account Information Form (CAIF) under Forms section
- Client should agree and sign the Terms and Conditions of BASecOnline trading agreement
- Client should submit to BA Securities the signed CAIF, Terms and Conditions, and the requirements specified in the CAIF for Individual Account and Corporate Account, whichever is applicable
- For Foreign clients, same procedures shall apply as enumerated above, however the requirements specified in the CAIF should be duly authenticated by the country’s repective embassy or consular office
- Upon receipt of the originally signed documents, BA Securities shall then review the completeness of the requirements, and open the account in the backroom computer systems to obtain the assigned Trading Account and IC No.
- BA Securities shall notify the client, then email the assigned Trading Account and IC No.
- Client will then register to BASecOnline using the assigned Trading Account and IC No.
- Notify BA Securities and provide a written request
- Update CAIF, email address is mandatory
- Sign the Online Trading Agreement
- BA Securities shall notify the client and email the client’s corresponding Trading Account and IC No.
- Client shall register to BASecOnline website using the assigned Trading Account and IC No.
- BA Securities shall verify thru the BMS if the account is successfully registered.
- For Individual Accounts, the requirements are as follows:
Two valid IDs with photo and signature issued by government entities, ie.
- Driver’s License
- GSIS/SSS ID
- Comelec Voter’s ID
- For Corporate Accounts, the requirements are as follows:
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws Duly signed “certified true copy” by the authorized signatory of the Corporation.
- Notarized Board Resolution/ Secretary’s Certificate authorizing the Corporation to purchase and sell shares of stocks with BA Securities, Inc. and the designated signatories.
- Specimen Signature Card of each signatory.
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs of the authorized signatory.
- Latest annual report/ Audited Financial Statement.
How to deposit Stock Certificates?
- Only Limit order types are allowed.
- Price of the order should be within the static threshold of the security.
- All foreign orders are taken into account in the Foreign Ownership Limit.
- Rules on posting orders during the different market phases shall always be observed.
- Combining of normal lots and odd lots is not allowed.
- Odd Lots can only be posted during the Continuous Trading Period.
- Partial Matching of Odd Lot orders is allowed.
|Commission||.25% of the Gross Trade Amount|
|Value Added Tax (VAT)||12% on Commission|
|Securities Clearing Corp. of the Phils. Fee (SCCP)||.01% of the Gross Trade Amount (inclusive of VAT)|
|ADDITIONAL FEE (for selling transactions only)|
|Sales Tax (STT)||No. shares x Price x .005|
How to deposit Stock Certificates?
- Bring the Stock Certificates to our office
- Provide a photocopy of 2 valid IDs and a signature card. Personal appearance of the stockholder is only required for certain offices
- BA Securities, Inc. (BSI) will have the Stock Certificates cleared at the Stock Transfer Office
- We will credit the shares to your online trading account and you can put it up for sale
- If you want to withdraw some proceeds from a stock sale, download the forms and fill it up. We can issue you a check and you can either pick it up at our office address or we can send it via our messenger (NOTE: If within Metro Manila area, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Pasay, Caloocan), or we can deposit the funds to your account.
- The duly signed form for withdrawing funds must be forwarded to our office and then we will comply with your request.
- Php150 if the transfer agent is a bank
- Php162 if the transfer agent is a non-bank
- Deposit payment or make a telegraphic transfer through Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (MetroBank).
- If you are a local resident, you can visit any MetroBank branch to make a direct deposit to account name: BA Securities, Inc. savings account no.: 614-3-614-08816-9 at Greenhills- Eisenhower, using either your personal check (this will ensure a faster verification process) or cash. You can also make a domestic telegraphic transfer to the said account. (Note: Clients who make bank deposits/transfers should provide a copy furnish of the deposit or transfer slips.)
- Deposit at our office.
- You can visit our office during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Fridays, to make your check deposit.
- Wire funds to our MetroBank Account.
- If you are based outside the Philippines, you can wire funds to BA Securities, Inc.’s account maintained at METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST COMPANY using the following remittance instructions: Account Name: BA Securities, Inc. Account No.: 614-3-614-08816-9 Name of Bank: Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company Branch: Greenhills- Eisenhower Branch
- Inform BSI with regards to your payment.
- In case you are having difficulties with depositing your money at MetroBank, please call us at (02) 727-5374 and we will provide assistance.
Checking of Stock Position You can check your positions by clicking the Portfolio feature. This displays a summary of your listed stock positions with its current market value. Payment for Stock Purchases A client’s cash account with BA Securities, Inc. will serve as the payment source for stock purchase. The client can only buy as much as what can be purchased with his cash balance. Any proceeds generated by any stock sale will automatically be credited into the client’s cash account.